COVID 19 PROTOCOL / PREVENTIVE MEASURES
The following preventive measures are coming from The Ministry of Health and Public Health Ontario.
1. Clients will be screened for COVID 19 prior to their appointments by phone, or email.
2. In case screening is positive, meaning clients have responded yes to at least one question on the screen questionnaire, their appointment will be deferred, and they will be recommended to contact Telehealth or their primary health practitioner.
3. Client will wait in their car or in case that they commute by city transport to wait outside until they are told to come inside. Rational for this is to protect clients by limiting the number of clients inside our office so to avoid potential exposure to virus.
4. Because of the nature of our services, 6 feet physical distance is not possible, Clients will wear face masks at all time when inside our office as a precaution if they can tolerate and able to breath, if not possible, practitioner will have to decide if treatment is possible or deferred treatment.
5. Practitioner will be wearing face masks and other protective equipment at all times so to protect clients.
6. For new clients, we strongly recommend to download and fill up the intake form and bring to the clinic or send the form back by email to us, so that we can limit the time in filling up forms inside our office.
7. We will protect our clients by maintaining rigorous infection control before and after each client by disinfecting equipment, treatment tables, highly touch surfaces and objects.
8. Clients will be required to wash or sanitize their hands before and after treatment.
9. Practitioners are required to wash hands before and after each client.
10. Reviewing intake forms and assessing client could be done over the phone or videocalls in some cases.
11. We will appreciate to limit as much as possible unnecessary talking during the treatment as to limit breathing and potential droplets to clients or practitioner.
12. Only one person will be allowed in the treatment room, unless treatment is for a baby or a child, one parent or guardian will be allowed in the treatment room.
Please stay safe and well and help protect our most vulnerable people.....